Your Opinion Matters Membership Survey
Use on-line or printed copies. Confidentially recorded by our
new Communications Director.
- THANKSGIVING EVE SERVICE
- Wednesday, November 25 at 7:00pm
- Service of carols, sermon and time for giving thanks
- Altar Guild will decorate the sanctuary with non-perishable canned and boxed food items,
- Indian corn, gourds and pumpkins. Please place items in the sacristry by Tuesday, Nov. 17.
- Food items will be donated to PCU Food Bank.
FAMILY ADVENT WORKSHOP
Sunday, Nov 29 9:45-10:45am during Sunday School
Make-It-And-Take-It workshop for families
Advent wreath and Advent Blessings Jar
Christmas Program practice and sneak preview!
DECORATE THE CHURCH FOR CHRISTMAS
Tuesday, Dec 1st at 9:00am
PCU CHRISTMAS TOY PROJECT &
FOCUS ON THE FAMILY GIFT GIVING
Give a gift this season! Donate toys - collection box near the elevator.
Donate clothing or toys for a child in need. Tags and info on the tree
at the parking lot entrance. Share and care - thank you!!
KITCHEN OF HOPE CHRISTMAS DINNER
Friday, Dec 18 at noon. Reservations are necessary and volunteers
are needed. This is our 10th year sharing love, food and fellowship.
Monthly Newsletter Sign Up!
You're invited to sign up to receive Zoar's Monthly e-Newsletter.
It's informative! It's easy! It's green!
Click below to subscribe:
What has Church Council been up to?
Temple Talk 9-27-15